Five New Projects Get the Green Light
New and exciting construction projects are underway across the province with new starts as far north as Edmonton while in Calgary, two schools are being remodeled during the summer break.
- Pizza 73 Edmonton: where a remodel of an existing retail store is currently taking place.
- Bishop Grandin High School Calgary: the school is now undertaking extensive upgrades and retrofits to its Home Economics lab.
- Bishop McNally High School Calgary: work is now proceeding for new barrier-free washroom facilities.
- Southland Leisure Centre Calgary: renovations to improve pool safety are taking place at this popular family leisure facility.
- The CSSD Education Centre: washroom renovations and appearance upgrades are underway to the ninth floor, housing a law firm tenant.
Our website will soon include pictures and progress updates on these jobs, so check back here regularly.
Where We Operate
5716 Burbank Cr. SE,
Calgary, AB, Canada
Devitt & Forand manages construction projects throughout Alberta and the Interior of British Columbia.
Request a quote or setup a pre-construction consultation. Find out how you can expect more from your project with Devitt & Forand.